Coronavirus (Covid 19) Customer Announcement
We are full staffed and ready to help with all your home working IT Requirements
New Year... New Vacancy at Eden!
Sales Operations Executive position available at Eden!
Eden is a well-established and fast-growing B2B IT and Telecommunications Provider. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a full-time, permanent Sales Operations Executive to join our business-to-business team based in Yeadon, Leeds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with drive and determination to succeed.
You will start by learning our business from the grass roots, processing orders, liaising with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Provisioning.
Full training will be given to the right individual, but you will need to be confident, a good communicator, be computer literate with good attention to detail.
Experience working in an IT or Communications related industry would be preferable, but not essential.
The role of the Sales Operations Executive is to provide support to the Sales Team. This includes speaking with customers, processing orders and updating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) records to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
This is a varied and detail driven role that will see you assisting with the onboarding of our B2B customers, through to assisting with the monthly ‘billing run’, and any ‘In-Life’ customer account changes.
This is a role with very positive impact on company and sales efficiency, and our ability to operate and grow the business.
- Ensure customers are accurately onboarded to the billing platform and payment details are collected.
- Assist in obtaining/completing documentation to provision orders correctly and in a timely manner
- Processing of orders
- Assist with in-life customer account changes
- Be an active part of the monthly billing run
- Provide support to our B2B customers
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
We are seeking a customer focused individual who is highly detail orientated with a keen eye for detail. Our business is continuously growing and evolving; therefore, the successful person will be both adaptable and flexible in their approach to work tasks.
Required Key Skills & Experience:
- Highly personable / An excellent ability to communicate with external stakeholders effectively
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Data driven with good analytical skills
- Resilient, positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literacy working with CRM systems and MS Office Suite
- Capable of handling and resolving complaints in a professional manner
- Ability to work well as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
WHAT WE OFFER / HOURS
This is a full time, permanent opportunity, ideally working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- 20 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays), increasing yearly up to 25 days per annum
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Health Plan
TO APPLY please send your CV to email@example.com
Please complete the contact form below and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, we can be contacted on one of the available telephone numbers.